I also decided it was a good idea to go off the strike this week. I thought that since I already had the Mommy supplying the sympathy noms, that I could maximize the noms. First, I'd have to show her how tough I am being about the whole incident. And secondly, I'd have to be extra lovey. Get close up with the snuggles to remind her of the owwie on my ear. Let me tell you, it really worked. I think we've gone through a whole pack this week.
The highlight of my week... An award from the Colehaus Cats!!!
Isn't that so nice of them? It makes me happy to hear them say that my blog ramblings bring them joy! Thanks a lot for giving us the award! As part of accepting the award, I need to tell you 7 things about myself that you may not know already.
1. It probably looks like I don't have whiskers, but I do. They are just very short, and sometimes curly too.
2. My favorite color of whiskers is WHITE.
3. I have never had a sunburn. Even when I lay in the sun all day I don't get a sunburn.
4. I don't like that my Dad (Marzi) doesn't cover up his... you know... after he uses the litter box. Even I learned how to do that when I JUST learned how to walk!
5. Sometimes when I snuggle my Dad I lick his furs and end up getting a hairball in my throat.
6. I think I have an eating disorder because I never get full.
7. The Mommy asks me every morning if I made coffee for her, but I don't know how to. I'm hoping to learn how to make her coffee one day.
Now to give the award to some of my other furiends.
The Poupounette- A VERY good looking bunch of critters.
George Online Cat- I am always learning and laughing when I read his blog.
Daisy the Curly Cat- Daisy and Harley are very cool! I think I would like to play with them one day.
Hannah and Lucy- One of them just HAPPENS to have my fave color whiskers...
The Island Cats- They always brighten our day with their sweet words.