I am completely delighted to have received the Very Inspiring Blogger Award from Twinkle Toe Tails!!! They are so nice over there and if you have not visited their blog yet, you really should! Thank you very much for giving me this award when I am so new to blogging. It made my day!
So now I have to get purrsonal and tell you 7 things about me that you do not know already. I need to put my thinking cap on now...
1) I am never allowed on the kitchen table or counter even on a special occasion or anything! If I do, my Mommy uses her deep voice and says "Henryyy...NO". I have learned to only do this while she is at work. But sometimes I forget.
2) I fall asleep when my Mommy clips my claws.
3) When I go for walks on a leash I probably will not walk far if my Mommy is holding the leash. I would prefer to walk myself with the lease beside me. I like to be in control.
4) I have never had a girlfriend.
5) I am on a limited ingredient diet because I have some food allergies. And they are REAL allergies, not the pretend allergies. Like the pretend allergies that some humans have to cats. You know that kind? I do not like being allergic to ANY noms. Because I love noms, even the ones I am allergic to.
6) I am the last one to get fed every day and I think it is not fair! Just because I am the youngest. I should get fed first because the youngest are probably the hungriest!
7) When I go for car rides I sit beside my Mom in the passenger seat and toss my ball around. The seats are made of carpety material so I LOVE to rub my body all over them. It feels so good on my fur.
Now I would like to give this award to 5 other inspiring bloggers! Here I go!
Mankitties Rumbles and Diego who are like me, Mama's boy! I like their style. When I am growed up I want to be like them.
Kitties who inspire me to share comfy beds with each other. I also love their noses a lot. Nose envy.
A blog especially for black kitties! Something is very special about black kitties. They are the best kind!
A blog I enjoy for many reasons. One of them is Esme. I haz a crush on her. A lot.
I learned what a Cornish Rex is, finally! I can see how humans might confuse us. They are VERY cute and curly! Not in any way CORN, or a dinosaur... Like I had in mind.
I hope that you all have a FUN/FISHY/FRISKIE/FANASTIC Friday!